Visa to UK
Visiting the United Kingdom (UK) you need to ensure the type of visa you applied is correct and suitable for your purpose. A visa (or entry clearance) is a certificate that is stamped on your passport to gives you permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom (UK) and it must be granted before you enter or stay in the UK.
To be allowed to enter or pass through the UK, you are required to meet certain requirements.
The UK visitor is allowed to stay for up to 6 months in most cases; however, if you intend to stay here for longer than 6 months, you need to look at the Visa for Working, Studying or Partners and families.
The Visa Application processes begin with making an appointment with the UK Border Agency* in advance to submit your application form and all related documents. You have to submit original documents, supporting documents and their copies correctly such as documents relating to birth, marriage, divorce and death. You will need to provide official translations of documents are not in English. Tuberculosis test certificate must be provided if an applicant wishes to stay in UK longer than 6 months.
English Language Testing and interview are required in some condition.
The UK Border Agency shall spend approximately 3 - 4 weeks to consider and approve the visa application.
All types of visa, you can apply up to 3 months in advance of your intended travelling date to the UK. We strongly advise you not to confirm your travel arrangements to come to the UK until you have received your visa.
The United Kingdom is not part of the Schengen Agreement that a Schengen visa and a UK visa must be applied separately.
Our Service includes:
- Preparing and filling an application and all related documents to the proper government agencies
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents
- Document Translation services (if require)
- Making an appointment with UK visa application center or the proper government agencies.
- Providing the essential details and giving you advices for some procedures you must do it yourself.
- Advice you to handle yourself during the interview (if any)
- Accompaniment of visiting the government agencies
- Tracking the approval of your visa application and collecting the related documents.
*The UK Border Agency is an organization where is responsible for securing the UK border and controlling migration in the UK. The UK Border Agency considers all applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, and for citizenship and asylum.
For more information about what you might expect on arrival in the UK please visit the UK Border Agency website